Wednesday, December 07, 2005

6 days and counting...

There are officially only 6 days until break... Wow! In one sense I feel a little overwhelmed know what all has to be done... in another sense I am sad because this semester I have had by far my FAVORITE classes... I am also totally excited, for I get to GO HOME!!!!!!! I really do miss my family and friends a ton! So it is all a little bitter aweet- ya know. I'm doing well though, after my all-nighter I have decided that I am not going to ever do that again- the first couple hours of the day were great, but I feel really bad for my afternoon Professor and the ladies I work with because I definitly was zoned out the whole time. The Lord is so faithful, I know that He is the one that gave me the endurance and strength to do everything thus far, and will continue to do so. All in all God has blessed me soooo much... even when things seem to get tough I then realize how trivial it all is... for I have the love of the One True All-Powerful Great Majestic and Magnificent GOD... amazing, I know- He's cool like that. As you go about your day don't forget about the joy of the little things... don't forget to thank God for His amazing love... and His hand in your life. It'll make Him smile, I'm sure!!

Stay STRONG in His Might and keep your eyes steady upon the goal of your faith!

No comments: