Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

COMPUTER STILL NOT FIXED- I'm workin on it!

Hey could you all pray for me, as Wednesday is my first Observed Lesson in the 1st grade class I am in. I am a tad bit nervous, but I know that God is the one who had called me to this... so as long as I am obedient He will make it happen!

Also pray for IWU this week as it is Missions week and you all know the Mission is why we are here. Pray that the presence of the Lord will be felt this week and Live will be changed and devoted to HIM!!!

I love you guys and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You are the one I will always adore, but there is another who love you much more!" Do you know the ONE I am talking abou this week- don't forget LOVE should be our motivation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute you just no how to make so noe fell better