Friday, March 03, 2006

Going to Mississippi...

So, I think I'm about ready. I've been getting ready all evening to go on the mission trip to MISSISSIPPI! I am quite excited. I don't have any particular expectations, just that this is what God wants us to do, and He will make it amazing! So, I'll let you know what happens. We leave tomorrow morning at 5:30 AM. that is in 5 hours from now. I'm pretty energized... which I wish I was earlier today when I was with 20 first graders, but at least I'll do what I need to do!

Well, keep us all in your prayers!

Leaders: Cat and Phil
Members: Nick, Grant, Autumn, Jocelyn, Marissa, Lauren, and Me (Kallie G.)

I love you all... and you remain in my prayers as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pray you have a great time in Mississippi, Keep safe I can't wait to hear from you. God Bless