Tuesday, October 24, 2006

arrrgh

sometimes i just get frustrated

why do all the little things roll off easy somedays and other days... they just don't

I honestly think that had anger earlier today at an unhealthy level

why

because I was being treated like a stupid child who doesn't know what responsibility is or how to email for that fact

i know who i am, so why does this type of thing anger me so?

Lord help me.

teach me.

I don't understand, but God please let me be the servant and the Lover that above all else shows and shines for you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, sounds like God is working out some things in you. I know that's how He does it in me, he takes my weaknesses and bring folks into my life that bring out MY frustrations. Of course he does all that so I can grow. Lots of prayers and love.