Tuesday, March 20, 2007

When it comes to making decisions do you think God is there telling us exactly what to do? Step by step what the best thing to do is, or do you think he is just to urge us not to make the bad decisions but leaves it up to us to choose from the others... this would definitely support the non-robot analogy... it wouldn't be until we stopped just following the instruction manual and actually began using the brain and heart and spirit that He gave us, but at the same time I wonder if as a Father and best friend who sees far more than we do, does He lead us and tell us which way is the BEST. Any way could be okay, but is there a way better than the others. Yeah, so I feel like I have been so much in asking the Lord where to go and not received any lead or answer-- I know He has spoken to me before and told me where to go, kind of like school. I didn't come here because everyone told me to-- I actually went against common guidance from family and friends, but I heard the Lord... and I don't know what He has told me to do now. I can give you a million reasons why I should stay here and why I should go home and why I should go to Morocco... so what should I do? And why is there always a deadline? Man, can't the Father just tell me where to go?

No comments: