Tuesday, January 17, 2006


My friend Klinttin is quite funny. The first couple days I was back I was given the great honor of house sitting for his family. One night I get a call from Klinttin. He says "I don't trust you" and I asked- what do you mean. He then replies that he is a afraid I am going to do something to his room... I now had to do something to his room! After asking his Mom and getting a "I wont get mad at you response" we- I mean- I decided to think of something funny to do. We proceeded to rearrange his closet, switch his desk items around, hide his remotes, and short sheet his bed. About a week later we Christmas paper wrapped his- I mean- his mom's car and then proceeded to go into his house and watch a movie- without any suspicion. We had a blast being pranksters!! Here is a OCD before photo of the closet. Posted by Picasa

No comments: