Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Student Teaching?

As of Monday everything for student teaching next year was needed...
dePosit
Partner
Place

I had none of them

So, should I just not do it?

Oh, ye of little faith

Hebrew 11:1
Faith is the Substance of things hoped for and the Evidence of the UNSEEN!

Tuesday
I had partially all of the money and a hold on the now made dePosit
I had a Partner (the only two unplaced people)
I had 4 options in where to go... not Muslim countries
is this settling for less than God's plan or going with it?

Here are the option- All Internationally Accredited Schools in:
Germany
Prague, Czech Republic

and... looking into but not forward options
Norway and Azerbaijan

so... now...

PRAY!?

FAITH!?

TRUST!?

Will you join with me for this... His will is all I want

Honestly... wherever I can be His hands the BEST

Lord, place me in YOUR Placement- not mine...

WRECKLESS ABANDONEMENT!?!

No comments: