Wednesday, October 05, 2005

As I go to bed these are the words that come to heart:

ERES TODOPODEROSO
La única razón de me adoración.
Eres Tú mi Jesús,
Mi único motivo para vivir,
Eres Tú mi Señor.
Mi única verdad esta en ti,
Eres mi luz y mi salvación.
Mi único amor eres Tu Señor.
Y por siempre te alabare.
Tú eres Todopoderoso,
Eres Grande y majestuoso,
Eres fuerte invencible,
Y no hay nadie como Tu.

For those of you who prefer English:

With Him you can do Everything
The only reason for my adoration
You are my Jesus
My only reason for living
You are my Lord
You are the only truth
You are my light and salvation
My love is my Lord
And always will I praise You
You are everything possible
You are the Majesty
You are my strength
And there is no one like you

Hey please be in prayer for Muslims, as tomorrow (or today as of the hour) is the first day of Ramadan (the 30 day dusk 'till dawn Muslim prayer/fasting).

No comments: