Monday, October 31, 2005

take a deep breathe...

Yes... I am still here, still alive... still breathing. Dude, I wish I could just do things without analyzing everything. Don't get me wrong one of my favorite things to do is really look at things from different perspectives and try and understand things that are new to me, but sometimes I need to just get the work done. I honestly CANNOT skim books- and it drives me nuts, not only that but I read something and I'll go back and read it again to try and get more out of the words...

HOWEVER, I am learning TONS!! I love my classes so much. I feel bad sometimes because I don't think I portray this truth through my work and actions. This University really is amazing... yeah I know, I already realize that people think I'm weird because I really do think my Profs. are totally great, but it is true. And in all reality I'm glad I feel like this, because if I didn't- being here so far away from all of my friends and family at home would suck even worse! Praise the Lord- He knows what keeps me alive and DRIVEN!

So tomorrow I am leading Bible Study, pray for me- as I have been learning a lot BUT I don't want to speak of my own words, I really do want to be lead by the Spirit of God. I know He has something to say to the girls... just take over Lord!

Well, yeah... this was a boring post BUT ya know what- its my blog so I can what I want!

Hey- stay strong in HIS might... Don't forget that HE really does love you more than anyone or anything!

PS IF anyone wants to watch Extreme Days with me I would be overjoyed- i haven't seen that movie in SOOOOOOOOO LONG!!

No comments: