Saturday, October 01, 2005

A picture...

I just went and saw the photography of Robert Curfman (places and faces of Faith). Wow, what talent- I have never quite seen photos that reach out and touch your heart as those he had taken. When I looked at one of the photos...it was as if I was looking at these children myself. I'm glad no one was looking at me, but they were looking at the art because all of a sudden a huge smile cam across my face and tears began to well up in my eyes. It was as if they were seeing Jesus. I found myself trying to make out the reflection in their eyes hoping to get a glimpse of Him myself. It was truly amazing. I can't count how many times I have seen things like that and just wish I could capture just a little tiny bit of what I was seeing so that I could keep it forever. I am amazed at the God-given talent of this man, and I am ever so amazed at the creation that God has so beautifully and majestically created. God is amazing...

No comments: