Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Oh to know...

what is the width, and the length
and depth, and the height--
to know the love of Christ which surpasses all understanding...Eph 3:18-19 (revised)

Tonight was Bible study... it was pretty sweet, man, if I could only truly convey the true passion I have inside. Here's kind of an outline:

God
Love
Unfathomable
Gave it
Received it
Holy Spirit
Power
Through me- through church
Power
Holy Spirit
Received it
Gave it
Unfathomable
Love
God
Okay so thats not really an outline (hey it looks cool) BUT those are the topics we talked about. I feel like there were a lot of things I could've addressed that I forgot- BUT hey I asked the HOly Spirit to speak through me so- the people who were there heard what they needed to hear and heopefully got something from the Lord!!
Peace Out my Sheezies!

No comments: