Friday, November 04, 2005

Praise the Lord- its Friday!

This week wasn't all that bad... yet still there is this great excitement that rises within me that can't help but just let out that deep breathe I've holding in all week. No serious, try inhale and... yeah there it is... exhale! Didn't that feel good, I thought so.

Well today was pretty sweet, I had my classes, turned my paper in on time, got to hang out with my friend Jill and just kind of exchange some things that had been on our mind (you know those, deep thoughts that sometimes you just have to tell people). Yeah, it was sweet- read some more of the Light Force by Brother Andrew, played some racket ball with my friend Abby, and then went to the ever HILARIOIUS Friday Night Live. Yeah, some of it was stupid, but I still laughed my face off. Jeni, Abby, And Nashira and I were a little bored in line so we took pictures... maybe I'll put on for you to see and you can laugh your face off too!

I'm excited about this weekend, I think I'm going to go to sleep and read and go to the soup kitchen and sleep and read and go take some pictures of the beautiful leaves and sleep and read and go to church (yeah God's House is sweet) and sleep and well I think you get the picture. It should be quite an amazing weekend!

Well, that's all for now- sstay encouraged and strong in His might! God is exceedingly faithful- don't forget that!!

In Him,
Kallie G.

No comments: