Monday, November 28, 2005

The back "wrecking" yard!

Brooke these posts are for you...

In the following posts I have taken pictures of my back "wrecking" yard. Some people didn't quite believe me when I said my parents have 15 cars... well they shouldn't have, because we actually only have 14 (my mistake- we sold our diesel truck a when I was in Junior High). Now Cars 1, 2, and 3 are not shown... they are the ones we actually use along with #4. Number 1 is my Mom's '89 Suburban... she has an upper class feel to her (especially with the dark windows and black paint job). Number 2 would be the Grand Prix which we bought for $500 for a spare running car when I was at home and needed alternate transportation due to Beretta difficulties. And of course my Beautiful Beretta is the '92 GTZ that comes as car number 3. I hope you enjoy the following redneck (or as my Dad says "Goheen") tradition.

No comments: