Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The G's Crib

Yeah, tonight I went to the G's Crib (aka- God's House). I helped with the youth ministry. Let me tell you- it was sweet! We had a regular sized school bus and the thang was packed...four kids to a seat man. So many times when I envision "church" I envision a half full sanctuary- if was so awesome to see overflow on that bus... it truly was a blessing. Isn't just awesome how the Lord answers prayers like that!! I just wanted to be used by Him- and I really felt like I was right where I was supposed to be- walking in His will. I liked it. I met come sweet peeps too. Deaaron was the man. He's is in 4th grade and he and I spent some times talking- it was sweet... by the way... Deaaron and I decided that you can call me Kaleisha- yeah, ain't it sweet. Anyway, he has three cousins their names are... Quartel, Quaneisha, and D'eisha. I also saw one of the girls I mentored last year- her name is Tamaria... it was good seeing her too. I also get to hang with Deedee, she is the most adorable little girl (she's 5), she just sat on my lap and played with my hair on part of the bus ride back. As you can tell- it was amazing. God is working and He's working right now... right here... right where YOU are!

No comments: