Wednesday, September 21, 2005

In whom do you put your trust?

Today was going really well, and then... I had an awful blonde moment and forgot I had class- yeah imagine that- one of my favorite classes too!... Then I got my school bill- yeah praise the Lord I received a scholarship NOT expected, BUT I also have a BIGGER balance than I expected also. After this point in my day... I felt a little down... Actually I cried- yeah not too usual, but I did. The thing is that I knew I should NOT be worried about this, and I should NOT be freaking out.

So I went to my room and prayed... Then when I was sitting at my desk I saw a sticky note that I had written the first week of school from a student, and one of my friends, who had taught at World Christian Fellowship. It said: "In whom do you put your TRUST? -yourself, -others, or -God. "

Sadly when I began thinking about my reaction to seeing my school bill I realized I thought "How am I going to pay for this?", then I thought "My Mom and Dad can't pay for this". I went through all of the options to trust- then later God. How awful is that?

One of the names of God is El Shadaii, which means more than enough. Just last night I talked about how Christ came to give us life, and life more abundantly... Obviously this was not my thinking, oh but how it should be. He truly is soooo good. He is the King and I am His daughter. He takes care of flowers in the field; will He not take care of me- His creation?! He loves me, I am His child and He supply more than enough- all I need to do is rely on Him!!!

Oh, how I love Him!
Thanks for reading about my doing...
I love you all
Stay strong in HIM!!

No comments: