Wednesday, September 28, 2005

...worth His dying for?...

The question was deep.
Is the life I am living worth His dying for...
no
but how can it be
He gave His all
He knows this
...but where does that leave me?...
right where I always should be...
with nothing but Him!!!
I was trying to think about all the things I could do for the Lord.
As I did this, the Lord showed me what I was doing. It was kind of like, everytime I was doing something for Him I would take it and hang it up on the clothes line, pull the line a little bit and put something else on it. This seemed right, YES! I really am doing things for You Lord, this is what You want... right?
"Where am I in this Kallie?"
Well You're receiving them- all the things...
"Where does that leave Me?"
...at the end of the clothes line...
"This is not where I want to be. I have not told you to go and do all of this for me."
But Lord I thought this is what makes You happy, I thought this was what You asked Your children to do?
"No, there are things you are going to do, but you are not to do them and send them to me. You are to come to Me, My child, be with Me, love Me, embrace Me... and as you do We will do the things I have planned for You!"
thanks Lord... you know, when You're the one doing things through me, there is a whole lot less pressure... and man does it just feel good to be with You!
**This is just what the Lord has been speaking to me, be encouraged... stay in His embrace and He will do mighty things with you!!**

No comments: