Saturday, September 10, 2005

Res life... fun!?!

This week has been the infamous Resident Life week... and of course we ROCK... okay, just because we rocked doesn't mean we won... and actually we only won one event- the egg toss. However, we STILL ROCK!!!!!!!! Here a few pics to recap these fun filled events!

This is our pudding tug-o-war team. They were awesome... yes, we still loss, but hello-
WE ROCK!

This is what they got to tug in- if it looks kind of fun, thats because it is... untill the pudding begins to dry on you and an odor comes about.

This is Jeni getting ready for the slip-in-slide. She is lathering up with some ALL
(I'm not sure if this is totally legal).
She did an awesome job... we did not place... and yet we still ROCK!

This is the AMAZING H2O Fighting Squad!
(Brooke, Kallie, and Danielle)
We may not have won, BUT we still ROCK!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kallie.It looks like you had a lot of fun!! That looks so awesome!We have to try that in youth group sometime.lol
God Bless.
-W.S.

Kallie said...

AAAAAAh Whitters- Thanks for posting- I love it when people post!!! It was pretty funl however, I have to say the most fun activity I have played this year would have to be Cowboys and Indians! I still have the precious scalp of one of the boys. That game was awesome!! I wish people here would play something like that, then again... I don't think they couls handle it. We get pretty rough... i really don't think boys would know what to do if they played it with girls. But man we had some good times at Summer Camp! Well, I can't wait to see you (soon) in 32 days!!!

I love ya Whitters!
Stay Strong In Him,
Kallie G.