Thursday, September 01, 2005

Its begining to look a lot like IWU!

Well, five more days until classes begin, but each day the campus appears to get more and more like the true IWU. Today unregistered freshmen moved into the dorm. Being a Rock leader (one of the Bible Study leaders and just all around floor helpers) I helped move a few of the freshmen in. Tomorrow is going to be crazy- all of the freshmen will be coming in, and I'm, sure they will be bringing lots of nice heavy things-jk. I;m excited about classes starting soon and I am VERY excited that two of my friends from home (Whitney and Klinttin) will be coming to visit me this October- oh yeah- it'll be lots of fun!!

Anyway, I've been thinking about this summer lately and how truly fun/crazy Summer camp with my youth group was- it was sweet (the dude-sweet type not the ahhh how sweet). Here are a few pictures- My favorite game would definitely have to have been Cowboys and Indians in the dark- oh yeah- yehaw boys!!

Kallie, Marco, Kole and Krissy-playin around

Trevor+gel+Grace=new Gracie-poo hairdoo

Buds hanging out at the Lodge
Klinttin, Whitney, Kallie, and Marco

Worshiping the Lord- lead by Trevor

One of the craziest cool things about camp was that my friend Trevor from camp was able to fly out from Ohio to lead worship and be a camp couselor. We hall had an awesome time with him there. I know that lots of the boys at the camp were really blessed through his being there. It was pretty cool. Camp on a whole was AMAZING. The Lord really moved in some peoples lives. It was awesome to see the Holy Spirit move upon so many of the kids in the group. I love them all so much. I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for them!!

Well, I should go- early schedule tomorrow... I'll post again soon... comment if you can!!
In Him,
Kallie G.

No comments: