Monday, September 12, 2005

Tomorrow is another day...

Yeah, so today was a different day. It was good... a few friends and I went to a Spanish church this morning, and then we went to the Rescue Mission in downtown Marion and met some of the people there. It was great getting to know more people.

The Lord is defintely teaching me something right now... not sure exaclty what is it, but I praise the Lord for His mercies are new every morning.

Man, I can't wait until the day that we all see His glorious face... remember He is coming in the twinking of an eye... so be ready... be living your life for Him daily!

Stay Strong In HIM!
Kallie G

Here are a few quotes that describe my feelings at this very moment:
"For I know that me redeemer lives, and He shall stand at last on the earth; and after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself, amd my eyes shall behold, and not another. How my heart YEARNS within me!" -Job 19:26-27
"I prefer to know that God, the Almighty, is whith me; even if the whole world is against me."

"Keep your chin up, don't look down, He is taking you to a new level!"

"gossip hurts"

No comments: