Tuesday, September 06, 2005

So far so good!

Today was a good day. I got off to an early start, but ended up being late to my first class- and yes it was my one and only education class. However, my second class with Dr. Lo sounds like it is going be amazing- he is a pretty sweet Prof.

Keep my friends and I, here at IWU, in your prayers. Autumn and Jeni and I are praying to see the Lord move on the hearts of many people here as they are transitioning into new stages of life. Even though this is a Christian College there are many people who just need a touch from the Lord, to hear His voice, and to know Him on a deeper level. That is something that we especially pray for the freshmen on our hall. I'm what they call a Rock Leader, and am one of the people who will be just praying for and encouraging the girls. I will also be helping lead the Bible study. All your prayers are greatly appreciated!

May the Lord bless you and keep you this day. May His face shine upon you as you seek and find Him!



PS
Here is a beautiful picture of my awesome roomates from Freshmen year- a little memory for ya! (and yes, that is my blue beretta baby we are posing on)

No comments: