Monday, September 26, 2005

Sometimes...

Sometimes you know how you feel like you just need something, but you don't know what it is. I feel like that right now. In the monotonous day I sometimes feel like I need to be doing more. I am here in the beautiful bubble getting wonderful training and for my future-preparation for what God has called me to, but the world is still turning outside the bubble. There are still those who do not know Him. Is what I am doing right now worth Christ's dying for? I am sitting here at my cimputer while the people around me are still parishing. "I have but one candle to burn and would rather burn it out where people are dying, than in a land which is flooded with light." Purpose? Faith? Truth? I need You Lord, I can't do anymore. Take over fully God. Come Lord...I need You!

No comments: