Saturday, September 24, 2005

Oasis Conference

I have just returned from the Oasis Conference in Indianapolis. It was amazing. Cat and Autumn and I went for the weekend- All day Friday and Saturday!
It really was a great oppurtunity we got to learn a whole lot about the Islamic culture. There were many sessions and workshops with amazing and experienced people there.
On Friday we went to a mosque in Indy- actually the Islamic Society of North America Headquarters. It was quite an experience... Here is a picture of it.

If you would like to learn more about the conference I went to you can go to www.oasisamerica.org
If you want to hear more about it let me know!! I would love to talk about it!
Anyway, it was a great weekend thus far. God was really there- I feel like I now have responsibility to tell others about what I have learned.
Scripture for ya:
"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." Matthew 24:14

No comments: