Friday, September 09, 2005

The Night is young...and yet we go to bed!?!


Tonight, I wanted to do something extraordinary and fun and out going and just have one of those laugh so hard your abs ache the next day times, and yet... I am going to bed soon and it is not even midnight yet. What have I become... this is a question that may stump many- including me. Yet tomorrow is another day, until then I will laugh with my roomate, Jeni Shull, about things like this:

Warning: this photograph makes hair appear smaller than its actual size
Warning: this is not an 80's flash back but more like an 8pm flash back

Well that's all for now, until next time- this is KG signing out
( before midnight on a Friday night- and I don't even have curfew- which is 2 AM for freshmen!!!)!

PS

Favorite Quote of the day:

"You have to have your wisdom teeth pulled before you get married and have kids, that's just the way it goes."
-anonymous
(you know who you are- you may thank me for leaving you anonymous later!! Luv ya!)

No comments: